Tuesday Top 5- Shop Local for Mother's Day
Need a last minute gift for that special Mom in your life?
We've got you covered with some of our fave local shops!
1. Andrew Hilton: Why? because Wine...need I say more? Unless of course you don't like wine, they have a fabulous selection of other adult beverages as well. You can find them down at 212 3rd Ave South.
2. Splurge & Co: This is such a cute little store! We love their sense of style. If that special mom in your life is trendy and cute you'll find something wonderful here! From clothing and jewllery to some cute house stuff they've got you covered! Plus they have the most gorgeous Mother's Day Cards (Check 'em out on their Facebook page or IG account) You can find them downtown on 4th ave (715 4th Ave south)
3. Red Bag: If that special mom is more groovy and into cultural gifts this is the store for you! Red Bag carries so amazing products they've brought in from around the world. There's a unique gift idea waiting there for you! You can find them practically next door to Splurge & Co downtown on 4th ave.
4. Kapow: If that special mom on your list is a gamer girl, geek or nerd (geeks of the world unite!) Then stop in at Kapow where you will find so many amazing things! Seriously, they have you covered from dice to comic books, to board games and beyond! Pop in to 320 6th st South and check them out!
5. The Diaper Drawer: Ok so this may be more of a baby boutique but if that special mom on your list has been eyeing up a new carrier or cloth diaper, this is the place to go! Jaclyn is friendly and helpful and she'll help you find the perfect gift. You can check out some of her stock at Stafford Pharmacy or you can message her on her Facebook page and pick up directly from her.