Tuesday Top 5- Pregnancy Friendly Mocktails
This post was inspired by a conversation between myself and some pregnant friends over the weekend. I had a little party and served some wicked Sangria and some more boring no alcohol drinks. One of them commented "this is the first time I actually miss not being able to have alcohol"
Maybe you haven't even announced you are pregnant left and want to keep it a secret, or maybe you want to have a fruity fun drink too while everyone else around is partaking. So we have pulled some fabulous "Mocktail" recipes so that you can blend in and enjoy a fruity tasty summer drink too!
1. The Skinny Mimosa- because of those Sunday Brunches, wedding celebrations etc
2. Non-Alcoholic Sangria- because who doesn't love a wonderfully refreshing fruity drink?
3. For something a little different if you are craving something minty try this Virgin Minty Mojito
4. For a cool and refreshing slushy drink try this Skinny Pina Colada (side note, pretty much all slushy drinks are easy to make virgin, substitute in club soda or 7 Up/Sprite)
5. And an old classic the Shirley Temple because it's sweet, citrusy AND it comes with a maraschino cherry (delicous!)
So enjoy your summer sipping tasty drinks!