Tuesday Top 5- Our 5 favorite baby boutiques
We love to support small and local businesses! And in Lethbridge there are tons of cute little shops to visit. Online there are even more! So if you are looking for baby stuff for your own baby, or looking for an incredible baby gift, we've got our faves that you should check out!
1. The Diaper Drawer- We LOVE The Diaper Drawer! Jaclyn is a wonderful lady with vast knowledge on cloth diapering and babywearing. She's our number 1 go to gal when someone asks where to get something. Some of our fave products in her store are: Colibri snack bags (great for big kids school lunches!), wrapsody baby wraps (they are the BOMB for newbie babies), and Delish Naturals Yum Bum Butter (it comes in amazing scents!)
2. Magnolia Baby and Kids Boutique- Magnolia Baby has some super cute boutique items! From sleep to feeding and everything in between, there's something unique and interesting. We really like the kangaroo care nursing necklaces and the mixie formula bottles (they are so cool and look easy to use!)
3. Mo & Bo Company- Locally owned and handmade by Kyra we can't help but take a shine to these tiny little shoes! There's something for every style and I bet you can't stop at just one pair! (I know I couldn't if I had someone with little feet to put them on!). We have some serious love for the lace leather sandals and the oh so cute little boy loafers.
4. Happy Hippy Creations- Ok so this one isn't as local, they are up in Calgary, but Jessica is a sweetheart and incredibly talented! She is a wonderful seamstress and specializes in some of the most amazing baby clothes I've ever seen! Her prints are super funky, her style is amazing and her own little boy is always well dressed. We admit we shop there frequently because she has stuff for bigger kids too. Some of our fave items are the pineapple shorts, and the slouchy beanies. While you are there check out her screen print shirts too, a favorite of ours is "Wine is My Spirit Animal" because well...wine.
5. Graybel Naturals- Back to locally owned and handmade! Jasmine makes super amazing teething toys, bibs, nursing pads, wool cloth diaper covers and bonnets. She has a wide variety of prints from funky to neutrals and everything in between. We're eyeing up a couple of her bonnets for summer because boys can rock bonnets too! We love love love some of her matching sets they are too sweet for words!